Winter Is Coming: Winter Survival Hacks
You’ll Thank Us For!
1) Give Your Bike Tires Some Traction
2) Parking Your Car Facing East
3) Turn Your Shovel Into A Non Stick Spatula
4) Vinegar to Prevent Icy Windshields
5) De-Ice Your Locks Using Hand Sanitizer
An Iced over lock can single handedly ruin your morning or night. If you would like to avoid enduring the elements longer than you possible have to, try applying some hand sanitizer to your locks and keys to quickly melt off the persistent ice. The alcohol will melt the ice and prevent a new layer to form for the time behind. Fun fact, this life hack has an added benefit of keeping your knobs and keys smelling ridiculously refreshing.
Stay safe this winter! Let us know in the comments below about specific life hacks you’ve used in previous winters.